ROPE LOGICS AZUA WP LANYARD
Rope Logic's AZUA (or ANSI approved, Z133 standard, UL certified and ASTM compliant) lanyard is an adjustable lanyard designed for arborist work positioning. It is easily adjusted with one hand, and the 90 connection point properly orients the rockGrab directly forward for improved performance as an adjuster. The body of the rockGrab is milled along the side to remove unnecessary material, making it one of the lightest rope grabs available. 17333
Security is our top and the most important priority. VARPIX protects your personal data and information against unauthorized processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
Please allow between 15-45 days for your order to arrive. If more than 45 days have passed please contact us to review the status of your order.
We offer 30 days return policy, returns are subject to approval, please contact us for any question.
- One-handed adjustability
- Axle rests entirely within the body giving the grab a slim profile
- Rugged 9/16” double braid rope with a different color core to make inspection easier
- Hybrid steel/aluminum locking snap
- Back end of rope has stitched eye to allow for various tending options
- Meets OSHA1910.269 standard
- Aluminum snaphook with steel gate (3,500 lbs gate strength) - Z359.12 certified
- Ultra D (DMM) ANSI approved carabiner (3,500 lbs gate strength)
- Name : BestDeals Store Return Policy
BestDeals Store Return Policy
Click here to get more details