Dungeons, Dragons Monster Manual (Core Rulebook, D d Roleplaying Game)
by Wizards RPG Team
Security is our top and the most important priority. VARPIX protects your personal data and information against unauthorized processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
Please allow between 15-45 days for your order to arrive. If more than 45 days have passed please contact us to review the status of your order.
We offer 30 days return policy, returns are subject to approval, please contact us for any question.
Fill your Dungeons & Dragons games with deadly monsters from the Monster Manual.
The Monster Manual teaches you how to how to fill your Dungeons & Dragons games with monsters--how to populate the game with pesky goblins and mighty dragons for players to battle or beguile, outwit or outrun.
Inside the Monster Manual you'll find more than 150 classic D&D creatures, with vivid illustrations and rich descriptions to help breathe life into your zombies and liches.
"...What if I told you about the best book of monsters ever? The 5E Monster Manual just might be the one..."--Ed Grabianowski, io9.Gizmodo.com
"D&D acolytes are everywhere...Tech workers from Silicon Valley to Brooklyn have long-running campaigns, and the showrunners and the novelist behind 'Game of Thrones' have all been Dungeon Masters."--Neima Jahromi, The New Yorker
- The Monster Manual is one of the three main Dungeons & Dragons books, along with the Player's Handbook and the Dungeon Master's Guide. It's an essential resource for Dungeon Masters to use in populating any type of challenge they might contrive for their players.
- From an angel's wingspan to the vacant eyes of a zombie beholder, the Monster Manual includes more than 150 creatures illustrated in vivid color, with more than 400 quick reference tables to help you bring them to life with ease.
- Rich descriptions of each monster help trigger your imagination. From the familiar ("vampires hate sunlight") to the arcane ("what color is the vapor from a gorgon's nose?"), the Monster Manual helps inspire your decisions and keep the game flowing smoothly.
- In Dungeons & Dragons, you and your friends coauthor your own legend. Guided by a Dungeon Master, you create characters and play their roles in a story, rolling dice and navigating maps as you unfold a tale as limitless as your imagination.
- Dungeons & Dragons is the world's greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
Buy Dungeons, Dragons Monster Manual (Core Rulebook, D d Roleplaying Game) By Wizards RPG Team Now and Enjoy your time
- ISBN-13: 9780786965618
- ISBN-10: 0786965614
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
- Publish Date: September 2014
- Page Count: 352
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.3 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Name : BestDeals Store Return Policy
BestDeals Store Return Policy
Click here to get more details