Shure PGXD14-X8 Body Wireless System
Shure Body Wireless System
Security is our top and the most important priority. VARPIX protects your personal data and information against unauthorized processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
Please allow between 15-45 days for your order to arrive. If more than 45 days have passed please contact us to review the status of your order.
We offer 30 days return policy, returns are subject to approval, please contact us for any question.
PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
Powerful yet compact, the PGXD1 transmits wireless audio from instrument or microphone sources with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
- Rugged, compact bodypack with belt clip
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range captures every nuance of tone
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- 200 ft (60 m) operating range
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Recessed dial on side provides 26 dB of continuously adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting change
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
WA302 Instrument Cable
Instrument cable connects the T1, UT1, SC1, BLX1, PG1, PGX1, GLXD1, QLXD1, SLX1, LX1, ULX1, UC1, UR1, UR1M and U1 bodypack trasmitter to a guitar or other instrument.
- Name : BestDeals Store Return Policy
BestDeals Store Return Policy
Click here to get more details