Shure TwinPlex TH53
In dialogue or monologue. Song or speech. A single word can affect the whole story. Shure TwinPlex stands up to the toughest conditions to make every word a clear statement of quality. Natural audio at high or low frequency, the innovative dual-diaphragm captures the complete weight of your voice. And the capsule design maximizes effective surface area in an easy-to-conceal package. So sound suits performer, not the other way around.
No more “sweat-outs.” The superhydrophobic coating keeps perspiration from upstaging the sound. And the medical-grade cable technology flexes to fit the costume design and the demanding schedule. So your headset rises to the challenge, night after night.
The TwinPlex™ TH53 offers the natural sound quality of the new TwinPlex element combined with the ease of a light and fully adjustable headset frame. With an innovative clutch system, the TH53 headset allows for quick adjustment in boom arm length and pitch—all with a simple turn of a knob. Plus, switchable sides and a durable 1.6 mm cable with redundant ground round out this professional headset that outperforms the competition in reliability, audio quality, and comfort.
- Comfortable, lightweight, and fully adjustable headset for use in theater, broadcast, and speech applications
- Innovative clutch system allows for fast boom arm length and pitch adjustment
- Twice the surface area of other subminiature microphones for pristine, natural response and robust low-frequency response due to the patent pending dual-diaphragm design
- Improved off-axis consistency yields accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement
- Best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range for cleaner audio production
- Interchangeable sweat- and moisture-resistant frequency caps prevents sweat-outs due to an invisible superhydrophobic nanoscopic coating
- Paintable 1.6mm cable
- Sound signature: Natural
- Sensitivity: Low
- Connector: MTQG
What's in the Box:
- TwinPlex TH53 Subminiature Headset Microphone
- Storage case